Your Contact Details
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
The Amazon $100 Gift Card Giveaway ("Contest") will begin on the 1st of every month and end on the last day of the month ("Contest Period"). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. Each month, during that month, one (1) randomly selected winner will be awarded a gift. The winner will be chosen exclusively from our Twitter followers list. The drawing is held on the first day of the month following the contest period. The random winner is announced exclusively via Twitter 10 days after the drawing. The winner will have seven (7) calendar days, from the drawing date, to claim their prize.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of The United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
1. Contestants must submit their entries by visiting the link provided on www.Twitter.com/comprencorp and www.Twitter.com/friendlycomputr. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. Any non-complete entries will result in immediate disqualification.
2. Upon entering the Contest website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win. All participants must accept the terms of service and contest rules.
3. Contestant must re-tweet official giveaway tweet and be a current follower (at time of winner announcement) to remain eligible.
4. All Internet entries must be received by specified dates posted with each individual posted online contest.
5. One entry per person per email address during the Contest Period. Multiple entries will be automatically disqualified.
6. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant's online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
1. Legal residents of The United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Employees of Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
3. Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
4. Participation in the giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Only one winner per household. Previous winners are not eligible for future drawings.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. Prize package will include a specified prize that may consist of the following:
a. $100 Amazon.com Gift Card 3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
4. All Contest winners must confirm by calling 800-656-3115 on their acceptance of the prize once winner is randomly picked. Failure to do so will result in the winner's forfeiture of the prize.
5. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance. The contest winner will be announced at www.Twitter.com/comprencorp and www.Twitter.com/friendlycomputr approximately 10 days after the random drawing. The contest winner is entirely responsible, without limitation, to claim their prize. Each winner or selected entrant will then have seven (7) days from the date of announcement via Twitter to respond with their claim. If the winner or selected entrant fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, or fails to return confirmation email, if applicable and as required by Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of equal or greater value without notification.
During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by registering online at the link provided via Twitter.
1. After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the prize for the month.
2. Each month one winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible received entries electronically using www.random.org.
3. The grand prize drawing will take place on posted contest end date.
4. Winners will be responsible for emailing Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance to confirm their prize and provide the company with a valid mailing address to mail awarded prize.
5. All decisions made by Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance management regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period. A minimum of 100 unique entries by qualified participants is required for the contest drawing. In the event the minimum qualified entries are not reached, the contest will reinitiate on the following scheduled contest period.
4. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, information, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
5. Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
8. Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance and will not be returned.
9. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance control which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
10. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Friendly Computers/Computer Renaissance reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
11. Friendly Computers/Coputer Renaissance reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, without limitation, at its sole discretion without notice.
I have read and agree with contest rules.